CURBO Parking Curb Delivery & Installation Services
Our Services Include:
- Delivery to job sites within 3,000 miles of Kinzers PA
- Parking Curb Installation within 500 Miles of Kinzers PA & Springfield Missouri.
- Stockpile Parking Curbs at the job site so you can install without large equipment.
- Stockpile full truckloads at your business location. (Best Pricing)
- Remove & Recycle used Concrete Parking Curbs. ( No Rubber or Plastic )
- Delivery into Parking Garages with ceilings as low as 5′ 6″ !!
We deliver & install Concrete Parking Curbs across America !!
To get a quote or place an order call 717-442-CURB (2872)
Or Email : email@example.com
We will need the following information:
- The size Parking Curb you are looking for.
- The quantity needed.
- The service you are looking for,(installation,delivery or removal)
- Any special conditions, job schedule or preferred delivery times.
- Do you need existing parking curbs removed ?
Our specially equipped truck & loader are custom built to meet the demands of large parking curb installs.
Do you need parking blocks for an upcoming project?
Contact us today for a no obligation quote!
Benefits of installing Concrete Parking Curbs
Work on rainy days.
More Profitable than plastic or rubber stops
Customers are less likely to install concrete curbs by themself.
Concrete is specified more often on D.O.T. & government jobs.
No more smashed fingers with our newly designed, #CCSC1 Parking Curb
Most contractors charge from $75.00 to $100.00 to install our 6′ Car Stop
Installed price on our large truck curbs is usually $95.00 to $250.00 each
Curbo Parking Curbs can deliver direct to the jobsite so you do not need handling equipment or do any heavy lifting.
Believe it or not, there are high profit margins for contractors doing concrete parking curb installations. Not only are they paid well for their work, but the time and labor put in is not too extensive. Initial costs include a hand truck & a jackhammer or large hammer drill for anchoring curbs to concrete or asphalt, however refilling supplies thereafter is not pricey, and generally jobs have $400 minimum requirements to cover overhead. A typical parking lot with 50 parking spaces with parking curbs, a couple handicap stalls and a few arrows can run for $5,000.00 to $15,000.00.
Learning how to install parking curbs is not too difficult a task either. Start by replacing existing curbs and you should get it down in no time. Note that cleaning or sweeping the pavement after installation is always a good idea.
Furthermore, repeat business is common, especially in cold weather climates. Laws require proper curbing & barriers as well as ADA compliant stalls, ensuring that demand is always high. There are always new lots in need of parking curbs, as well as airports, Parking Garages and Truck Terminals such as UPS & Fedex.
Parking Curb Installation is a great way to earn extra cash. Your schedule can be flexible as long as you get the job done (some even install at night), and you’re your own boss! A few things to think about before getting into Parking Curb installation include:
- The price of equipment
- The price and ability to store equipment.
- The competition in your market.
- How the seasons may affect your market.
- The flexibility in your schedule.
- Your ability to bid jobs and understand your customer base.
- Your scope of work.
- Marketing your business.
With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable.Thomas Fowell Buxton
Unfortunately knowledge is not the single key to success.
We have to commit to change.Deborah Smith Pegues