Truck Curb installation, Job Details
- Penske Truck Leasing in Sterling VA.
- Delivered & installed by Curbo Parking Curbs.
- 90 pieces #TCH1 Truck Curbs, made by Curbo.
- 2 semi-truck loads.
- Started @ 10 AM & finished at 9 PM to fit the line striper & customers schedule.
- Installed by 2 people in 11 hours
- Job quoted with materials,delivery & installation on parking curbs only
- Signs & line striping were done by another contractor
- Contact us today for a quote on your project!
Believe it or not, there are high profit margins for contractors doing concrete parking curb installations. Not only are they paid well for their work, but the time and labor put in is not too extensive. Initial costs include a hand truck & a jackhammer or large hammer drill for anchoring curbs to concrete or asphalt, however refilling supplies thereafter is not pricey, and generally jobs have $400 minimum requirements to cover overhead. A typical parking lot with 50 parking spaces with parking curbs, a couple handicap stalls and a few arrows can run for $5,000.00 to $15,000.00.
Learning how to install parking curbs is not too difficult a task either. Start by replacing existing curbs and you should get it down in no time. Note that cleaning or sweeping the pavement after installation is always a good idea.
Furthermore, repeat business is common, especially in cold weather climates. Laws require proper curbing & barriers as well as ADA compliant stalls, ensuring that demand is always high. There are always new lots in need of parking curbs, as well as airports, Parking Garages and Truck Terminals such as UPS & Fedex.
Parking Curb Installation is a great way to earn extra cash. Your schedule can be flexible as long as you get the job done (some even install at night), and you’re your own boss! A few things to think about before getting into Parking Curb installation include:
- The price of equipment
- The price and ability to store equipment.
- The competition in your market.
- How the seasons may affect your market.
- The flexibility in your schedule.
- Your ability to bid jobs and understand your customer base.
- Your scope of work.
- Marketing your business.
Email us for a custom quote for your project >>firstname.lastname@example.org
Parking Curb painting in less than a minute!!Click here for video!!
Welcome to Curbo!!
Curbo products are a line of premium precast concrete parking lot items designed & manufactured by Covered Bridge Precast LLC.
We are a family owned business, in business since 1985.
We specialize in Parking Lot items & smaller precast concrete items for the construction industry. We also manufacture anything custom made out of concrete; if you can draw it we can make it!!
For a distributor in your area call 717-442-CURB (2872)Or click on the link below >>https://curboparkingcurbs.com/curbo-dealers/
Concrete = The Greenest Building Material on Earth!!